Our established client is recruiting a Service Advisor for their modern and highly-fashionable dealership in Yeovil. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual that has had previous experience within the role and is looking to further their knowledge and progress within a Prestige company that has been committed to selling top quality, technologically advanced vehicles ever since their opening 20 years’ ago!
- Answering incoming telephone calls and scheduling service appointments
- Talking to customers and learning about the problems they are experiencing with their vehicles and advising them with information of the services available to them
- Effectively communicating to customers about the services being offered and giving an excellent level of customer service
- Upsell on optional services and accessories to the customers at every opportunity
- Monitoring the repair work to ensure the vehicle is ready when promised, providing timescales and contacting the customer with any expected delays
- Documenting the repairs using the in-house computer software package
- Assisting customers with parts enquiries as and when necessary
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience within the automotive industry
- Able to provide excellent quality of service
- A professional yet friendly nature
- Experience using Kerridge, excellent communication and literacy skills
- A great attitude towards learning; showing willingness to work hard
- Highly motivated and able to work well under pressure
What’s on offer?
- A basic salary of £20,000 with OTE of £26k
- 45 hours per week: Monday – Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm and 8:30am – 1:00pm on Saturdays
- Professional/Supportive Management
- Training provided
- Opportunities for career progression
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.