This may be something to look at if you are a Service Advisor near Bath!
Our client is part of a renowned prestige dealer group searching for a Service Advisor to join their wonderful team in near Bath!
You could be working for a successful and progressive business who have a caring approach to their staff. Also offering multiple benefits with a great commission scheme, the company itself have a brilliant structure in place to make working with them a fantastic journey.
They really like to push their staff to achieve the best and encourage training.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- You will be required to maintain customer records accurately, updating services and repairs they may have had. Also making sure that any payments have been correctly recorded
- Handling customer queries promptly and efficiently
- Maintain a thorough product knowledge by going to relevant training offered through the company
- Confidently liaise with customers booking in and scheduling appointments using the in-house computer system
- You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with customers, by checking on the system which customers are due for a MOT, sending them a reminder as well as calling them to check if you can arrange a day for them.
- Deliver customer service to a high standard
- As customers arrive in the maintenance area, you will need to meet and greet them
- Familiarise yourself with good product knowledge to be able to suggest additional products to the customer
- Communicate efficiently with other team members, being able to report problems and repairs to the workshop
- Explain to customers if there may be any additional repairs that needs to be carried out, also upsell optional services and accessories to the customers at every opportunity
Who we are looking for?
- Someone who has experience as a Service Advisor within the Automotive industry
- Must hold a full UK drivers licence
- Have a brilliant work ethic with impeccable organisational skills, this includes being presentable at all times
- Great attitude towards learning and always showing willingness to work hard
- Someone with a keen eye for detail, being able to maintain good company standards
- Work quick and efficiently, balancing responsibilities and also being able to achieve targets
What are the benefits you will receive?
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped and performance driven OTE
- Working between Monday – Friday and working Saturdays on a rota basis
- Staff discounts
- Company Contributary Pension Scheme
- Free eye test
And, additional benefits!
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.