Are you a Service Advisor looking for your next role?
Are you looking to expand your experience within a main dealership?
Then look no further! Our client, who is located in Canterbury, is looking for a Service Advisor, who takes that extra mile for customers. Working within a state-of-the-art dealership, you will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge with training courses, on and off site, whilst working alongside a friendly and passionate team.
This role will include:
- Creating outstanding customer rapport by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care
- Communicating efficiently with the Workshop Controller, Aftersales Team and other members of the dealership
- Upsell on optional services and accessories to the customers at every opportunity
- Informing customers of any additional faults found and obtaining their consent for the Technician to proceed with the fixture
- Maintaining the Health and Safety for the company is being followed
Who the company is looking for:
- Will be able to work well on your own initiative as well as in a team
- Brilliant communication and writing skills
- Have a friendly and confident personality
- Hold a full driving licence
When successful, you will receive:
- Basic salary between £22,000 – £24,000 (depending on experience)
- An OTE of £26,000- £28,000
- You will be working Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent brand training as well as career progression
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.