A modern and sophisticated main dealership is recruiting for an experienced Service Advisor to join their friendly team in Crawley.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop further in your career, whilst working with some of the most prestigious brands implementing all the skills and knowledge you have gained over the years into a newly refurbished and stylish environment.
The role includes:
- Meeting and greeting customers when arriving for their service or repairs
- Confidently communicating with customers in regards to booking/scheduling their vehicles in for a service appointment using the in-house computer system
- Liaising effectively with the Service Technicians to receive updates on the work going ahead in the workshop
- Keeping customers up to date if there are any delays to the repair on their vehicle
- Keeping the inhouse system up to date by filling out all service orders and repairs that have taken place
- Accurately answering any questions customers may have with a highly professional manner
- Explaining to customers any additional repairs that will need to carried out on their vehicle, as well as description of their repairs and estimated cost
- Communicating with customers through online bookings, phone calls and in person
- Ensuring excellent housekeeping of the service department at all times
- Assisting with customers payments
- Handling customer complaints
- Following all company Health and Safety procedures
What are we looking for in you?
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor with the automotive industry, preferably within a main dealership
- Excellent communication and verbal
- Be a team player and confident working within a busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail and highly customer focuses
- Full Driving Licence
What you will receive:
- Working hours will be Monday – Friday 8am- 6pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays between 8:30am – 1pm
- A basic salary up to £24,000 with an OTE of £30,000 – £32,000
- Outstanding development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Additional company benefits will be disclosed when you apply
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.