One of our top clients is looking for a Service Advisor to join their newly designed dealership in Canterbury. You would be working alongside an extraordinary team, where going that extra mile for customers is second nature. Working for this company, could be the career move you have been waiting for!
What will be required of you from this role?
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction whilst working within the Health and Safety Guidelines of the company
- Ensuring all customer complaints are dealt with effectively
- Working alongside the Technicians, making sure that all customer vehicles are ready within a reasonable timeframe
- Keeping in date with all product and services, the dealership has to offer, by attending training courses
- Contacting customers, after they have visited the dealership, ensuring that they were satisfied with the services provided
- Ensuring all documentations and payments are produced correctly
Who are we are looking for?
- Ability to communicate with all members of the team, including the Workshop Controller
- Experience as being a Service Advisor is essential, preferably within a main dealership
- Ability to use own initiative whilst working on your own and working in a team
- Must be organised and presentable
- Holds a Full UK Driving Licence
What are the benefits you will be receiving?
- Basic Salary of up to £24,000
- OTE of £26,400 (Performance Related)
- Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays, plus overtime if needed
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- And Many More!
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.