Are you looking for an exclusive opportunity to shine in a progressive business representing some of the world’s most reputable automotive brands?
Throughout some highly successful years, our client is now expanding their business and are seeking a Senior Business Manager to join them. You will be welcomed into a friendly team and will have the opportunity to work with an exciting product.
A large part of this position, will be to manage a small team of Sales Executives and report directly to the General Manager. You need to have enthusiasm and be able to manage a team. Furthermore, it is important that you have experience with stacking deals, F & I and monitor budgets and campaigns.
The position is for a main dealership within a well- established group. Customer satisfaction is extremely important as this has led them to their great success.
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Market knowledge
- Knowledge of FCA regulations around F&I
- Proven customer service and communication skills
- Show the ability to work to deadlines and targets
- The successful candidates will be offered a competitive basic salary with an OTE of £50,000 which is uncapped
- The working hours are Monday to Friday 8am- 6pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays between 8am- 1pm
- One of the recruitments for this role is that you have to attend development courses and product courses so you always are ‘up to date’ with the latest trends and models/features
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding role, this is the opportunity for you!
Apply today and find out more information.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.