Our exceptional client is currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager with a proven track record, to join their successful and fast-growing dealership in North London. You will be working with a prestigious brand in a sleek and highly modern facility.
You will be a part of an enthusiastic and vibrant team who are devoted to the brand, which is evident in their huge success. Due to the award-winning technology and outstanding customer service they have a strong client base, which is increasing by the day. This specific dealership is forward thinking and thrives to take the business to the next level.
What the role will include:
- Managing your team you must be able to demonstrate some of the key skills required to get the best from your team
- Maximising the sales and profitability of vehicles and associated products, you must possess and be able to demonstrate first class selling and marketing skills gained within the motor industry at a high level
- Controlling costs in line with departmental and dealership objectives and business plans, you will ensure that profit targets are achieved, margins maintained and expenses controlled, utilising all resources cost effectively
- Leading by example, you will ensure that this is demonstrated throughout the department, irrespective of the volume of work within the department at any one time. You will therefore have up to date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices with strong, relevant and practical knowledge of modern business methods and controls
- Working alongside other members of the management team to build on the existing success of the dealership
- Ensure that the sales team follow company procedures at all times
Who are we looking for:
- Must be a very motivated individual with a positive approach in all aspects of the position
- Excellent financial awareness and management skills
- A target driven, committed individual who has strong organisational skills
- Experience dealing with buying used cars and dealing with stock will be a huge advantage
- You will be organised, flexible and a team player, capable of working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- You need to have the ability to examine and analyse financial data and monitor expenditure
What’s on offer:
- A basic salary of £45,000 depending on experience with £60,000 – £65,000 OTE
- The working hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 6pm, every Saturday (with a day off during the week) and 1 in 2 Sundays between 9am – 4pm
- Company car
- Excellent development opportunities and brand training
- Life assurance, pension and many more!
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.