Due to a number of positive internal changes, our client requires a Sales Manager to join their busy site in near Eastbourne. Part of an independently owned group our client requires a strong character that is familiar with working within a process driven and fast paced environment. This role requires very hands on individual that is driven by a challenge and enthusiastic when doing so. In return you will be working with a very successful, highly thought of group that will treat you as an individual and reward you handsomely for your efforts.
- Maximise sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers
- Ensure that the sales team follow company procedure at all times
- Drive a team of sales people to meet and exceed targets, maximise profitability and deliver an unbeatable level of customer service
- Developing the necessary sales organisation to meet sales and profit objectives
- Ensure the smooth running of the used car department on a daily basis
- Ensure all used vehicle are presented to the display areas in a timely manner and prepared to the companies required standard
- Consistently achieve over and above set targets along with the sales team
- Help motivate and encourage the used car sales team and help to keep them up to date consistently with their personal performance
Who we are looking for
- Experience working as a Sales Manager is an advantage but doesn’t guarantee you the position, as it is more important that you are vibrant, energetic and a great team leader
- If you are a Sales Controller or Business Manager looking for that next step, I would still love to hear from you
- Must be a very motivated individual with a positive approach in all aspects of the position
- Excellent financial awareness and ‘man management’ skills
- A target driven, committed individual who has strong organisational skills
- Experience dealing with buying used cars and dealing with stock will be a huge advantage
What’s on offer?
£25,000 – £35,000 basic
22 days holiday
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.