Do you have an Analytical background and want to work within the automotive industry?
Our established client is recruiting a Reporting Analyst for their globally renowned company in the heart of Surrey! This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an analytical mindset who is readily able to take the responsibility to make decisions and deliver complete customer satisfaction.
You will be required to have strong Microsoft Office Skills
Strong Excel Skills are essential
Being Data Rational and having a Business acumen will hold you at an advantage
Prioritisation skills will allow you to keep on top of your work and stay organised
If you have some previous experience with Reporting – you may be considered
You will be:
- Supporting the Team Leader with analysis and reporting
- Finding solutions to issues and tracking them through reporting
- Maintaining systems for recording business and voice of customer
- Working in conjunction with all CANS teams to provide operational support during busy periods
- Designing and developing metrics, reports and analysis, to drive the main business decisions
- Examining the reports to resolve and locate errors including root cause analysis
- Ensuring data and calculations are accurate
- Performing with high quality, accurate and courteous levels of service using a variety of contact media
- Responding to all enquiries effectively, achieving a positive solution wherever possible
- The willingness to empathise with callers and communicate a positive image of the brand
Salary & Benefits
Our client is offering a basic salary ranging between £25,000 and £28,000 with the potential to earn a bonus on top! (Individual and team bonus)
If you are to stay with the company, you will be offered a further annual salary increase
Like to keep fit? There is a heavily subsidised gym on site for you to use at no extra cost
Free on-site parking is available to all employees
Once you join the company, you will be part of the company pension scheme
Alternatively, if you are looking for customer facing roles in a dealership environment, click here.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.