Have you worked for an OEM and passenger car dealer group as an Aftersales Manager or Service Manager?
Our client is hiring a Regional Service Manager to drive service performance across their network of dealers in the Middle East region.
- Ensure dealers are meeting dealer standards, operational targets, KPI parameters and their business plan
- Monitor activities within service and identify/address concerns as they arise
- Work with dealers to implement change and improvements
- Auditing of Warranty to ensure they are being administered in accordance with the manufacturer guidelines
- Process mapping of service steps
- Support the dealer and offer advice/guidance
- Promote customer excellence
Who we’re looking for
- Educated to degree standard
- Experienced Service/Aftersales Manager who has worked for the manufacturer (OEM) and car dealer
- Steady career profile with brand commitment
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Arabic speaking a distinct advantage across parts of the region
- Attention to detail
- Audit approach and methodology
- Confident individual who can liaise directly with owner/General Manager to initiate change!
- Passionate for delivering excellent customer service
- Flexibility to travel and work to tight deadlines
- Highly organised individual
What’s on offer
TAX FREE salary, company car, performance related bonus and medical
If you are interested in this position please register your interest NOW with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.