Have you worked for an OEM and passenger car dealer group as a Regional Sales Manager and General Sales Manager?
Our client is hiring a Regional Sales Manager to ensure their network of car dealers meet targets, business plan and delivers on its commitment to the highest customer service standards in their sales departments.
- Reporting to the Sales Director you will establish dealer annual sales targets for their business
- Work closely with the Head of Sales/General Sales Manager of the dealer to ensure there is a buy in to the plan
- Weekly reporting from the dealer
- Set stringent KPIs for the sales departments
- Assist and guide the dealers to achieve KPIs
- Manage the dealer’s sales budget and agree volumes/mix/range etc
- Support sales campaigns and brand management in the network
- Ensure dealers are meeting dealer sales standards
- Monitor activities and identify/address concerns as they arise
- Work with sales departments to implement change and improvements
- Brand marketing
Who we’re looking for
- Educated to degree standard
- Experienced General Sales Manager (dealer based) and Regional/Area Sales Manager (Car manufacturer)
- Proven successful career in the car dealer network
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Arabic speaking a distinct advantage across parts of the region
- Attention to detail
- Audit approach and methodology
- Confident individual who can liaise directly with owners/General Managers to initiate change!
- Passionate for delivering excellent customer service
- Flexibility to travel and work to tight deadlines
- Highly organised individual
What’s on offer
TAX FREE salary, company car, performance related bonus and medical
If you are interested in this position please register your interest NOW with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.