I am currently seeking an experienced Parts Advisor to join a lovely team in Oxford. You will find yourself working with a bunch of fun people with great work ethics. We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and organised individual to join their main dealership.
If you would like to work for a company that offer multiple benefits and exceptional training all within a warm and welcoming environment then this will be ideal for you.
The role includes:
- Matching orders against stock within the parts department and inform customers on availability as well as delay in terms of ordering the parts in, for them to either be sold directly to the customer or for them to be fitted in their vehicle
- Ensuring all order are accurately recorded onto the system, including invoicing and any documentation for despatching parts
- Liaise with Workshop Controller, Service Manager and Service Advisors in a professional manner
- Managing returns
- Comply with and maintain company policies, standards and procedures relating to quality and customer care within your department
Who we are looking for:
- Experience working within parts is essential
- You must have good communication skills, along with an excellent telephone manner
- You will be able to identify all customer`s needs both external and internal through the use of computerised stock control and electronic catalogues
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Be able to efficiently work under pressure
What you will receive in return:
- A basic salary between £18,000 – £22,000 with achievable £26,000 OTE
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm with Saturdays on a rota
- Career development
- Additional company benefits
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.