Do you feel like you’re at a stand still with your current job role?
Are you looking for a more stable, progressive environment?
How does working for a Prestige brand sound?
Our well-established client is looking to recruit a Parts Advisor for their fantastic dealership in the heart of Berkshire! Working for this company, there are a range of opportunities to internally progress and enhance your career prospects!
With over 40 years of expert experience, this family run business has the knowledge and drive to train individuals to become the best at what they do. Their passion and hard-work have allowed them to become one of the most well-known and successful groups to work for.
- To develop and maintain high standards of customer service in order to maximise the sale of parts
- Interpreting customer and workshop requirements whilst advising customers on the pricing of the parts
- Matching orders against stock within the parts department and inform customers on availability as well as delay in terms of ordering the parts in, for them to either be sold directly to the customer or for them to be fitted in their vehicle
- Ensuring all order are accurately recorded onto the system, including invoicing and any documentation for despatching parts
- Comply with and maintain company policies, standards and procedures relating to quality and customer care within your department
- To conduct all transactions with customers with the utmost courtesy
What we’re looking for?
- Effective communication skills
- Organisation skills
- An eye for detail
- Previous experience working as a Parts Advisor
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- Friendly and professional manner, demonstrating integrity and discretion.
What’s on offer?
- A basic salary ranging between £21,000 and £23,500, with an OTE taking it up to £28,500.
- You will be required to work from Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm, as well as, 1 in 3 Saturday’s from *:30am to 1:00pm.
- A fun, friendly and exciting environment!
- A good work life balance
- Good holiday allowance
- Stable workforce
- Training and potential to progress further.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.