Are you looking for a more progressive role within the automotive industry?
A role where with previous online retail/personal shopper experience, you can be trained and developed into a senior role.
Our established client is recruiting an Online Retail Specialist for their fantastic company in Surrey! With a company culture that promotes a good work-life balance and the development of their fellow colleagues, this is truly a great stepping stone into a successful career.
- Helping customers with their online shopping journey – part exchange valuation to product selection, configuration and presentation, ordering advice and finance options
- Overseeing the teams whilst they complete a range of tasks
- Discussing finance options in regards to the arrangement of test drives and handovers with the company’s network
- Being responsible for online retailing and new workstreams within the team
- Training, developing and coaching team members
- Planning resources in advance to support workload, new projects/channels (web chat)
- Producing reports that interpret data from the online retailers
- Staying in regular contact with the rest of the team and management
- Attending monthly meetings with the suppliers and marketing the internal clients
- Experience working in a Contact Centre
- Direct Sales/Online retailing experience
- FCA Qualification
- Passion and Confidence to succeed within one’s role
- A customer first mindset
- Ability to multi-tasks and prioritise tasks, whilst being under pressure
- Systems and web aptitude
- Completion of A Levels is preferred (not essential)
What’s on offer?
- A basic salary up to £35,000 (depending on experience) with a further annual salary increase.
- You will be required to work from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 8:00pm (shift rota) with 1-hour lunch, Saturday’s from 9:00am to 3:00pm (1 in 4) and Sundays from 10:00am to 3:00pm (1 in 4).
- Annual bonus (based on company/personal success)
- Car Leasing/Purchase Scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- On-site facilities à heavily subsidised gym, restaurants, free hot drinks
- Sports and social subsidised gym membership
- Free Parking
- Holiday purchase scheme
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.