One of our established clients near Woodford Green area, is looking for their next Technician to join their friendly, passionate and talented team.
As the next member of their ever-growing, worldwide company, you will have the opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art dealership where you will be able to expand your knowledge within the industry by attending courses, which the company will provide, free of charge!
As a Technician, you would be responsible for:
- Ensuring services, diagnostic, and repairs are carried out to high standards, whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Effectively communicating with the Workshop Controller and Service department
- Keeping up-to-date with product knowledge by attending in-house training courses as well as off-site training
- Attending test drives with customers to assist with fault finding, and ensuring the fault is diagnosed and repaired within a reasonable time frame
As you will be joining a fast-paced team, you must:
- Be able to work well in a team as well as on your own initiative
- Dealership experience would be a plus, but not essential, as training is provided
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Have the ability to work in line with the company Health and Safety Guidelines
If successful, you will be offered:
- Basic salary of £25,000 – £28,000 with £7,500 bonus on top (Uncapped)
- A working week will consist of Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays, which will be paid as overtime!
- Different training courses will be offered to widen your knowledge in different aspects of the job e.g. Leadership and Management courses, Customer Service courses and many more
- Maternity/Paternity Benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension
- 33 days’ annual leave plus a day off on your birthday!
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.