Our well- established client is seeking a talented and experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to join their team located in Watford. In joining this dealership, you will be a part of a fast-growing group that will provide you with excellent training and a well-equipped workshop to the highest standard of quality. The manager for this specific dealership is described as being supportive, ‘hands on’ and he encourages a work-life balance. This automotive group are one of the ‘key players’ in the industry so working for them is likely to open many doors for you!
The role includes:
- You will be responsible for routine servicing and repairs, brakes, gearbox, clutch repairs and replacements, electronic and mechanical fault finding, electrics and all other duties associated with the role
- Work in accordance with workshop and dealership Health & Safety requirements
- Take personal responsibility for the daily maintenance of workshop equipment, and reports equipment defects or problems that need attention
- Making sure that all of your work is completed to the customer satisfaction
- Working alongside the Service Advisors and keeping up to date with work coming through
- Support your following colleagues with work load to achieve targets
- Effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
What we are looking for:
- A great team player with organisations skills
- Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles for a minimum of 1 year.
- A qualified NVQ 3 Technician or an experienced time served Technician
- The ability to be self-motivated to achieve targets
- Full driving licence
As a reward you will get:
- A basic salary between £26,000 – £35,000 depending on your experience, however, your basic salary may change depending productivity
- £28,000- £46,000 OTE depending on your experience
- Your working hours will be Monday – Friday 30am -5.30pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays between 30am – 12pm
- 28 days holiday
- Staff and family discounts
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.