Our phenomenal client is currently recruiting for a Motor Vehicle Technician to join their extraordinary dealership located in Slough. This is a modern and extremely stylish dealership with a ‘WOW factor’ to it. The workshop is fully equipped and filled with prestige cars and talented Technicians.
You will be well educated within the brand so you can continue keeping customer satisfaction to the highest standard as well as progress in your own career. To be successful in this role, you need to have passion for the industry and be a great team player, if those two ticks a few of your boxes, please continue reading…
The role includes:
- Perform all work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to manufacturers and company’s standards
- To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses
- To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- To be a positive leader to more junior members of the workshop.
What we are looking for:
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- NVQ 3 qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience within a main dealer is desirable but not essential.
- Full driving licence
Benefits including the role:
- £28,500 – £32,000 basic (Service Technician) + £6000 – £9000 in bonus
- £32,000 – £33,500 basic (Diagnostic Technician) + £6000 – £9000 in bonus
- £37,500 basic (Master Technician) + £6000 – £9000 in bonus
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Discounted Gym membership
- Enhanced Maternity/ Adoption/ Paternity leave options
- Childcare voucher scheme and cycle to work purchase scheme
- Vehicle purchase schemes and preferential parts, service and labour rates
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.