Wanting to work for of one of the leading retailers in the UK? A company which takes pride in placing their team at the heart of what they do!
Our client is recruiting a Motor Vehicle Technician for their fantastic dealership in Oxford! As a new member of this expanding, passionate company, you will have the opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art dealership, where you can readily enhance your knowledge by attending various training and development programmes which have been put in place to increase the future career prospects of colleagues!
- Undertaking a high level of services and repairs
- Performing maintenance and repairs works (gearbox, clutch repairs and replacements)
- Ensuring all work is completed to the customer’s satisfaction
- Running diagnostics and ensuring all faults are detected
- Accurately completing documentation such as service reports
- Working alongside the service advisors and keeping up to date with work coming through
- Building knowledge and skills to diagnose faults
What we require:
- Our clients are happy to consider Technicians who are Level 2 Qualified!
- Main dealership experience would be a plus, however not essential, as training is provided
- For you to be able to work well in a team as well as use your own initiative, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Having your own tools is essential
What’s on Offer:
- A basic salary up to £25,000 with the potential to earn a bonus of £37,500 (uncapped/performance driven)
- Hours – Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays’ 8:00am to 1:00pm
- Additional Holiday (depending on length of employment)
- Pension scheme
- Life cover
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Car purchase scheme
- Discounted shopping portal
- Reward scheme
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.