In keeping with the brands standards, a premium brand dealership based in the North London are looking for Diagnostic Technician. As the successful candidate, you will find yourself working within a large team of good spirited people. Working for one of the larger groups you will also have access to an array of benefits you can take advantage of at any time.
- You will be responsible for carrying out the more complex diagnostic work as well as routine servicing and repairs when needed
- To ensure all work is completed in the set manufacturer time scales and promote first time fix
- Ensure that work is always to the highest standard as you seek to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction and repeat business
- You will be able to recognise and report on vehicle and component serviceability with an emphasis on customer and public safety as you minimise costs for the customer
Who we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Full NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or equivalent Motor Vehicle Technicians qualifications
- Experience working in a franchised car dealership is essential for this role
- If you are a Senior Technician or Diagnostic Technician looking to progress into a Master Technician this position could also be suitable for you
What’s on offer?
They will be offering you a basic of £33,500 with a bonus scheme that will take your overall earnings to £43,500.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm, Saturdays would be 1 in 4, 8am – 2pm (paid as overtime)
Plus, many Benefits
Once you click that ‘apply’ button I will be calling you to give you ALL of the information including the brand so you know where you stand with the salary.
If this doesn’t quite take your fancy then please view our other juicy positions; Automotive Vacancies
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.