Have you always wanted to work for one of the most well-known, prestigious brands, internationally?
Our well-established client is recruiting for their fantastic dealership in Watford. This company places great importance on providing a range of development and learning options. They offer a range of online learning opportunities; providing quick and effective support with day- to -day work activities.
Working for this company, you will have the ability to develop yourself as a person whilst working alongside highly trained and knowledgeable individuals that will train you and motivate you to work to the best of your ability.
- Undertaking a high level of routine services and repairs
- Performing maintenance and repairs works (gearbox, clutch repairs and replacements)
- Making sure that all work is completed to the customer satisfaction
- Running diagnostics and ensuring all faults are detected.
- Accurately completing all documentation such as service reports.
- Working alongside the service advisors and keeping up to date with work coming through
- Building knowledge and skills to diagnose faults
- A basic salary of up to £37,500 with the potential to earn a bonus OTE of £40,000!
- You will be expected to work a 40-hour week with a Saturday rota in place (1 in 4 Saturdays)
- Fantastic pension plan
- Employee car leasing schemes
- Potential to work for one of the most successful companies
- You will need to have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent- gained in a main dealer environment.
- Full UK Driving Licence needed
If successful, you will be working for a fantastic group who will provide support for training to enable you to learn new skills and become an advanced Technician with their diagnostics and technologies.
To view our other Automotive Vacancies, click here
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.