Want the opportunity to work for one of the largest Motor retail groups in the UK? Well, look no further! A company that puts their people and customers at the heart of everything they do.
Our client is recruiting for a Motor Vehicle Technician position at this state-of-the-art dealership, alongside an incredibly passionate team, in Leicester. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to start afresh in an environment where they will most definitely fit right in, as well as have lots of potential to progress in terms of their career and their earnings.
- Undertaking a high level of routine services and repairs
- Performing maintenance and repairs works (gearbox, clutch repairs and replacements)
- Making sure that all work is completed to the customer satisfaction
- Running diagnostics and ensuring all faults are detected.
- Accurately completing all documentation such as service reports.
- Working alongside the service advisors and keeping up to date with work coming through
- Building knowledge and skills to diagnose faults
- Strong Technical background
- Qualified Technician status
- Strong administration skills
- Customer facing aptitude
- Competitive salary (depending on experience) and bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday, 45 hours a week (flexible) with Saturday on a rota basis (paid as overtime)
- Free life assurance
- A contributory pension scheme
- Generous staff discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Insurance, health and wellness
- Professional support
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.