A Vehicle Technician role with the opportunity to earn up to £31,000!
Our client is seeking a Vehicle Technician to join their talented team in Watford. This dealership offers a positive, fast- paced and ambitious working environment. You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy environment and be motivated to achieve set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
What the role includes:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Checking level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment, self-quality checking and road testing of vehicles after the work has been carried out.
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
What we are seeking:
- Good technical knowledge
- MOT licence is highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work towards deadlines and targets
- Work well under pressure
- Be self-motivated, organised and able to multi task
What you will receive:
- A basic salary between £24,000 – £26,000depending on your experience and qualifications with an opportunity to earn £31,000 OTE!
- You will be required to work a 40-hour week with Saturdays on a rota basis
- Additional company benefits including great discounts, generous pension scheme etc.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.