Would you like to join one of London’s Largest Independent Service Companies where there is lots of potential to progress alongside a supportive management team? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Fully Qualified Mechanic who has a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the motor industry.
With over 35 years in the trade, this is a company that prides themselves in providing value for money by doing the right job, at the right price, at the right time suited to each customers’ needs. They place importance on building enduring relationships and adapting the services that are provided.
- Undertaking a high level of routine services and repairs
- Performing maintenance and repairs works (gearbox, clutch repairs and replacements)
- Making sure that all work is completed to the customer satisfaction
- Running diagnostics and ensuring all faults are detected.
- Accurately completing all documentation such as service reports.
- Working alongside the service advisors and keeping up to date with work coming through
- Building knowledge and skills to diagnose faults
What we are looking for:
- Fully Qualified Mechanic
- Previous Time served apprenticeship
- Experience of Commercial Vehicles is highly desired but not essential
- Equivalent of 5 years relevant work experience
- Full UK driving licence
What’s on offer:
- Up to £40,000 basic per annum (depending on experience) with bonus and paid overtime
- 40 hours per week 08:00 to 16:30 (Tuesday to Saturday or Monday to Friday with alternating Saturdays)
- 28 days Annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Company Uniform
- Onsite gym and free personal training sessions
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.