Do you want to work for a company where you get rewarded for your hard work? If so, please continue reading…
Our well representable and iconic client is seeking a skilled Motor Vehicle Technician to join their dealership located in Bromley. If successful for this position you will be working with one of the best groups in the UK, as they can promise you a fun, fast-paced, high performing and exciting working environment.
Our client places a high value on working in a happy environment and emphasises the team to collectively bring the company forward and in turn you will be rewarded for your efforts.
The role includes:
- Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to health and safety
- Liaising with Service Advisors and Workshop Controller to handle with workload
- Performs diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time constraints
- Maintains working knowledge of a diverse number of motor vehicles and works to enhance and improve that knowledge with new vehicle models and new industry standards, practices and technologies
- Replaces parts and components and keep detailed, organised records of all repair work done on each vehicle
- Keeps work area clean, neat and to company standards, especially to ensure safety of all team members
- Communicates with Service Managers about parts ordered, parts required, and timeliness of order completion
- Advises on other issues vehicles display, including common issues vehicles of certain makes and ages develop and offers timelines for future vehicle repair needs
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Full driving licence
- A time served Technician or a qualified level 3 NVQ Technician
- A team player with a friendly and professional attitude
If successful, you will be working for a fantastic group who will provide outstanding training and development opportunities along with;
- A basic salary between £24,000 – £30,000, depending on experience with an extremely achievable £33,000 OTE
- Excellent progression opportunities, including leadership courses!
- Company pension scheme
- Life Cover
- Company Cars
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted Car Purchase Scheme
- Discounted Service/ Parts/ Bodyshop Scheme
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.