Are you seeking an opportunity where you can grow your career?
If so, please continue reading….
Our fast-growing client is requiting for talented Motor Vehicle Technicians to join their team located in Chelmsford. Working in this prestigious dealership will give the opportunity to enhance your career massively as well as being a part of a highly skilled and friendly team.
You will be supplied with first class equipment and technology in the workshop as well as this, you will have the opportunity to participate in exciting work events.
What the role includes:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Checking level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment, self-quality checking and road testing of vehicles after the work has been carried out.
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
What we are seeking:
- A qualified level 3 Technician or Timed served
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work towards deadlines and targets
- Work well under pressure
- Be self-motivated, organised and able to multi task
What you will receive:
- A basic salary between £22,500 – £34,000 depending on your skills and qualifications
- On target earnings up to £37,000
- Monday to Friday 8am- 6pm with Saturdays on a rota basis (paid as overtime)
- 22 days holiday, save as you earn, employee advantage scheme, retirement plan, child care vouchers and many more!
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.