A specialist automotive dealership is looking for a Qualified MOT Tester to manage their MOT Station in Watford. Whilst working within one of their amazing dealerships, you will work in state-of-the-art facilities and have access to plentiful resources.
There is always room to grow within this amazing company. So go ahead and click that apply button!
About the role:
- Ensuring all tasks set are fulfilled to the customers’ satisfaction and completed within the timescale set
- Accurately and skilfully undertaking MOT’s whilst working within the manufacturer’s Health and Safety guidelines
- Liaising with the Workshop Controller and Technicians, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the MOT Testing Centre
- Ensuring all Update Bulletins are relayed to Technicians, correct signage displayed, MOT paperwork is kept in order
- Protecting the customer’s property by using protective covers at all times
- Effective communication with Service Advisors and Customer, advising on MOT failures and recommendations for replacement or repair prior to re-tests
Who we are looking for:
- A Qualified MOT Tester who has experience of working in this capacity
- Valid MOT Licence
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to communicate well with customers and other members of the team with expert advice and service skills
- A Basic of up to £27,000
- An OTE of £30,000
- Working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted Car Purchase Scheme
- Company Cars
- And Many More!
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.