Our client is looking for a PDI Technician and MOT Tester to join their fantastic team near East London.
This would be working for a very well-established brand that offers multiple company benefits. Not only this, but you have the opportunity to work alongside a great team, supportive management and a well facilitated dealership.
- During this position you will be undertaking routine servicing of vehicles
- Undertake MOT tests
- Skillfully and efficiently undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles
- Detect faults and report any major faults to the correct person
- Maintain all equipment to the highest standard
- Keep the PDI area clean and tidy, making sure it is free of hazards
What we require from you
- Positiveness and efficiency when working, maintaining productivity
- Reliability at work, taking pride in producing quality work
- You must be a fully qualified MOT Tester with an up to date licence
- An NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Customer service skills must be impeccable as you may need to speak to customers from time to time
- Full UK drivers licence is required
- Knowledge on both servicing and repairs is required
- Must be able to fulfill both MOT and PDI roles
What’s on offer?
Our client is offering a basic salary between £23,000 – £28,000 + Bonus!
There is also a fantastic attendance bonus to be earned and multiple other company benefits.
You will be required to work Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm and working 1 in 4 Saturdays.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.