Are you currently working with a Methanol manufacturer in the capacity of Technical Manager?
Are you looking for a new challenge with a corporate powerhouse where you can grow and develop further?
Our Client is one of the Middle East’s leading manufacturers of Methanol, working to extremely high international standards they are seeking to recruit an exceptional Technical Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), complying with all relevant HSE and Environment directives, regulations, policies and procedures in order to operate and maintain equipment, facilities and processes in a safe manner
- Human Resource Management, promote and demonstrate strong values and work ethic
- Manage the Process Engineering, CMI, Laboratory and Project functions to ensure timely, accurate and quality output in accordance with corporate goals and objectives, policies, strategies, plans, procedures and standards
- Provide day-to-day technician support through monitoring, troubleshooting and advice on all technical issues related optimisation of plant utilisation, reliability, availability and efficiency
- Management of development, implementation, coordination and integration of all plant projects within a Quality Management System (QMS) to maintain project controls.
Who we’re looking for
- At least 20 years’ experience as a Chemical Engineer with 10+ years’ in a management capacity, within a world scale, high hazard chemical process plant
Strong leadership, effective communication, planning and organisational ability, decision making and reliability are all a prerequisite for this exciting role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent)
What’s on Offer
Base salary USD $10,400 – $11,710 per month plus company provided furnished housing, utility bills, medical insurance for self and family, business class air tickets for self and family, company car and insurance cover.
Register your interest with an up-to-date CV in Word format. Alternatively, call us for further details.