A fantastic role for a Master Technician in Oxfordshire has become available with an elite prestigious brand. Our client would like you to join them where you will be given an amazing opportunity to work with a fun, fast-paced, exciting team. As the company grows, you will be able to grow your knowledge with their manufacturer training courses!
What does the role of a Master Technician involve?
* Consulting diagnostic work, vehicle repairs and procedures by performing advanced removal and replacement according to daily work orders as received by the Workshop Controller
* Advising the Service team with direction and leadership
* Ensuring that you are aware of all Technician jobs happening within the dealership
* Assisting with the training and knowledge of new members of staff
* Working in line with the Health and Safety Standards, whilst implementing the highest level of customer satisfaction
* Ability to communicate well with the Technicians as well as the Workshop Controller
What qualifications must you have?
* Level 3 Qualified in Motor Vehicle Technician
* Full UK Driving Licence
* A vast knowledge of German franchise brands
What other benefits are there?
* Basic Salary of £34,000 with an OTE of up to £42,000
* Amazing company Schemes, including Car Purchase Scheme
* Ability to expand your knowledge with this brand
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.