An amazing opportunity has arisen to join an ultra-modern contemporary dealership as a Master Technician based near Dartford, Kent. As the Master Technician you will use your experience, wisdom and skills to impart knowledge on others and complete the more complex and multifaceted jobs. This company will also fast track you into becoming an accredited Master Technician with this brand. If you would like to know more please get in touch with me directly, I would be more than happy to have a confidential conversation with you to see if this is going to be suitable for you.
- You will be responsible for carrying out the more complex diagnostic work as well as routine servicing and repairs when needed
- To ensure all work is completed in the set manufacturer time scales and promote first time fix
- Ensure that work is always to the highest standard as you seek to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction and repeat business
- You will be able to recognise and report on vehicle and component serviceability with an emphasis on customer and public safety as you minimise costs for the customer
Who we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Full NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or equivalent Motor Vehicle Technicians qualifications
- Experience working in a franchised car dealership is preferred
- If you are a Senior Technician or Diagnostic Technician looking to progress into a Master Technician this position could also be suitable for you
What’s on offer?
£32,000 – £40,000 basic
Bonus: £5,000 – £10,000 on top
Hours: Monday – Friday 1 Week; 7:30 – 5:30pm, Week 2; 8:30am – 6:30pm, Saturdays on a rota
Plus many Benefits
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.