Our Client is one of the UK’s leading luxury furniture manufacturers with a long history of producing some of the finest furniture available; with an annual turnover of circa £30M and plans to increase this to £100M within the next 3 to 5 years. Operating from stunning facilities in London with a headcount of 230 including a marketing department consisting of four people; they are seeking to appoint an experienced Marketing Manager with digital marketing, SEO and PPC experience to join their management team in what is arguably one of the most sought after and thought-provoking marketing opportunities within this sector.
- As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of marketing strategies, which will enable the business to meet its strategic and commercial goals
- Current annual marketing spend between £600k – £800k
- Work closely with a superb senior management and design team to understand the business and have the ability to create strong brand stories and a clear communication strategy.
- Support new product launches by creating market launch and activation plans, generating inspiring and timely activation plans and ensuring execution meets commercial objectives and brand standards
- Work closely with PR agencies, interior design houses, luxury home developers and hotels to help build brand awareness and grow customer engagement through events, digital influencer activity and all forms of media
- Identify any new and upcoming interior and furniture trends to identify partnership opportunities
- Manage the marketing team to deliver cohesive, consistent brand messaging and customer experience across all digital touchpoints
- Establish strong brand values to ensure that the bespoke brand stories, messages, product information and marketing collateral are developed and used consistently across all business touch points.
Who we are looking for
- A passionate and ambitious marketing professional with strong digital and social media experience, who ideally is currently working within the luxury interiors, luxury furniture or luxury fashion industry
- SEM, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, PPC, Lead Generation, User Experience, Website Development, Content and ERP – CRM integration experience essential
- Have 5 years + experience working for a global brand with a good understanding of international markets
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects.
- Ideally with NDP experience, working with manufacturing and product development
- A solid understanding of the luxury industry – luxury goods, customer service, exacting standards, customers, etc.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
What’s on offer
Salary £55,000 – £65,000 per annum plus incentives and pension
Please apply with your CV in Word format or contact us at HCP to find out more information about this great opportunity