Ready for a challenging but rewarding international career opportunity?
Are you an experienced automotive General Manager working with premium or luxury brands?
Our Client is an award-winning automotive dealer group head-quartered in Asia with strategic operations across the region, representing a multitude of brands. As the official importer and retailer of luxury vehicles for one of their markets, they are seeking to appoint an ambitious leader to join them as Managing Director.
- Reporting into the main board, you will have full P&L responsibility as importer and retailer for several premium and luxury automotive passenger car brands in a developing market
- The focus of this role is to push the new car market across each of the brands, which will require planning, implementation of robust systems and procedures as well as strong leadership skills plus the ability to develop customer loyalty and trust.
Who we are looking for
- Premium and/or luxury experienced automotive senior manager, passionate with an entrepreneurial management style
- A brand ambassador who understands ‘customer experience’, driving the business and engaging with the manufacturers
- You’re a natural people developer, with the ability to train and motivate your team
- Maintenance is relatively new to Customers of luxury vehicles, therefore educating them will be key
- Net salary USD $120,000 per annum plus Bonus of $30,000 upon achieving 100% of objectives and an overachievement incentive of up to $40,000) with a potential OTE $190,000. In addition, you will enjoy company provided housing, international healthcare insurance, company car, mobile phone, 20 days annual leave and 2 x annual return flights.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format. Alternatively, call Ash Kohli for a confidential discussion.