We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Sales Manager on behalf of our Client in Knightsbridge, an ultra-luxury business catered for HNW and UHNW Clientele. As Sales Manager, you are responsible for overall success of the Retail Sales team, for maintaining standards, maximising margin and upsell potential whilst maintaining the highest level of service, ensuring an unforgettable customer experience.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director you will provide cost & sales analysis on all retail stock offering on a weekly basis.
- Maintain the Retail Sales team’s KPIs, including maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, motivating staff to do so
- Monitoring of all departmental stock levels
- Maintain accurate cost and sales information
- Seamless customer journey through training, developing and leading by example
- Maintain accurate client database
- Liaise with Marketing & Sales for promotional requirements
- Liaise with Marketing & Sales to create promotional offers
- Assist with and support an annual promotion calendar for Retail Sales
- Maintain the required client satisfaction rating for all team members
- Previous Retail Sales team leadership experience within the luxury interiors industry.
- Strategic Awareness & Thinking – ability to initiate new strategic direction for business and realise the objectives.
- Act as a business owner, communicating key trade sales activity to the wider business and senior leaders.
- Define and communicate a clear vision of the future of your team – translate this into understandable goals and targets.
- Provide positive leadership, supporting brand / company policy / strategy and encourage others to do so.
- Develop skills of the team – identify individual training needs as well as encouraging effective teamwork.
- Develop new ideas, consider potential outcomes and develop action plan.
- Be profit-focussed, finding opportunities to achieve profit in any situation, demonstrating the required thinking to support and further develop business and opportunities.
- Be results-focussed – committed to making things happen, able to juggle initiatives and prioritise those that will have bigger impact on business.
- Work at pace, challenge results and identify opportunities, which will bring a greater track record of success.
A highly competitive salary plus incentive scheme and company benefits
Register your interest
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format, along with a covering letter. Alternatively, call us for a confidential discussion.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.