My client is looking for a Local Business Development Manager to join their thriving business based in North West London. This is working for a fantastic company that love to promote people from within and offer a multitude of benefits. The ideal candidate will have previous business development experience in the automotive industry.
- You will be playing a crucial role in driving the business forward and will be the key contact for local business and corporate sales users within the local area.
- As part of your role you will be planning and organising your own selling activities to win new business and maintain contact with customers.
- Design and deliver business presentations and proposals to customers, whilst monitoring your own performance through measuring actual performance against business plan
Who we are looking for:
As this is a brand NEW ROLE They need someone to come in and hit the ground running so experience working in a main dealership environment in this role is essential.
Alongside this it would be an advantage if you had;
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and networking skills
- A self-motivated, proactive approach to your daily working life
You will be rewarded with a basic salary of £20,000 – £25,000 (depending on experience) with an OTE of £40,000 – £45,000. This is expected for the first year, the second year it will likely be £50,000+.
This will be working a 45 hour week Monday to Friday. Saturday’s will be as and when required, but not on a rota.
Want to find out more?
Please click APPLY and I will be in touch, happy to share the details of this position with you.
Here at HCP we value the desire to secure the right position, therefore if this positions is not quite the right fit, please visit our page for a list of the latest vacancies.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.