Are you an experienced Aftersales Manager currently working with Audi, BMW, Bentley, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche or Rolls-Royce?
Do you have experience working in mature and emerging markets such as the Middle East or Asia?
An excellent opportunity has arisen with our Client in Asia, a hugely successful dealer group representing a luxury premium automotive brand spread across several locations; they are seeking to recruit an experienced, ambitious and professional Head of Aftersales to join the senior management team. This is a great time to join, with new state-of-the-art facilities, a beautiful location to live and work in plus endless career progression opportunities.
Who we are looking for
- Experienced Aftersales Manager, National Aftersales Manager or Head of Aftersales managing a premium or luxury automotive brand
- Excellent communication, motivational, training and development skills
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Aged up to 45
- IT literate
- Familiarity with and ability to steer the Aftersales KPIS and Parameters.
- Familiar with the Body & Paint business.
- Familiar with manufacturer technology, systems and processes.
- Competent in dealing with complex customer issues.
What’s on offer
Base salary USD $70, 000 per annum Net with an OTE USD $105,000 plus housing allowance, expensed company car, contribution towards school fees, annual air ticket and private healthcare.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.