Are you an automotive General Manager with multi-site responsibility, managing a premium or luxury passenger car brand?
You are seeking out a senior management opportunity where are have autonomy to manage and develop the business?
Our Client is a premium and luxury automotive dealership covering several strategic locations across the country, they are seeking to appoint a Group General Manager to join their senior management team; this is a fantastic business and the opportunity is both rare and will be extremely rewarding for the right candidate.
- You are an automotive Group General Manager or General Manager with multi-site responsibility, managing a premium or luxury brand, selling at least 2,000 new units per annum
- Wholesale i.e. manufacturer and retail experience
- Aged 44 – 54, culturally aware and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A progressive career to-date
- An expert at understanding the financials and detail
- You are a strong personality, firm but fair, a people’s person who has charisma and developing of teams comes naturally
- Rated highly by your employer(s) and the brands you represent, excellent references will be required
- Base salary USD $192,000 per annum with a realistic OTE in excess of USD $250k, plus furnished accommodation, expensed company car, private healthcare, annual leave and annual business class tickets.
Register your interest
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format, along with a covering letter. Alternatively, call us for a confidential discussion.
Interviews on 13 and 14 August in London – book your place now!
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.