Are you currently working within the automotive industry as a General Sales Manager? Are you contemplating a move? Are your chances of progression somewhat limited? If you answer yes, then I would like to offer you an impartial and confidential chat with me to discuss your options. Upon understanding your needs and ambitions I would like to speak with you about a General Sales Manager position in the West Sussex area. The company you could find yourself working for is forward thinking, ever changing and adapting to the needs of its people and the market and are one of the best I have worked with, for promoting people from within, which is the reason for this position becoming available. The site has a family feel to it and has one of the best staff attrition rates within the network. It should also be worth noting that the Head of Business you would be working with is hands on, approachable and motivational.
The role will encompass…
- Managing your team will have been an ingredient to that success and you must be able to demonstrate some of the key skills required to get the best from your team
- You will ensure that profit targets are achieved, margins maintained and expenses controlled, utilising all resources cost effectively
- Will be responsible for a busy sales department in achieving and over achieving all sales targets within the business
- Maximising the sales and profitability of vehicles and associated products, you must possess and be able to demonstrate first class selling and marketing skills gained within the motor industry at a high level
- The successful applicant can expect full support in the achievement of the highest performance standards and customer experience
Who we are looking for
- Experience working as a Sales Manager or General Sales Manager is essential
- A motivated individual with lots of enthusiasm for running a sales team
- Organised individual who can prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills will ensure that your department has a strong customer focus in line with business objectives
- Excellent communicator who is firm, fair, assertive and highly professional
- The group want someone looking to eventually progress their career
What is on offer?
£55,000 – £65,000 OTE
Future Career Progression Opportunities
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.