How does working for one of the ‘Times Top 100 companies to work for‘ sound?
A company that thrives on training and developing their colleagues in order to enhance their future career prospects and encourage them to personally advance themselves via a quarterly review and development plan.
This incredibly supportive, professional and successful client of ours is recruiting a Front-Line Support Coordinator for their fantastic company in Surrey! This is truly a great opportunity for those that are able to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a hunger for success!
- Contacting candidates via emails, calls and webchat
- Supporting customers with a range of requests- providing them with given solutions.
- Catering to customers unique circumstances by asking a range of questions and establishing what their requirements are
- Working well in a team – sharing relevant information about the customer in order to manage them in line with the agreed standards.
- Ensuring the customers database is constantly updated correctly in line with the company’s requirements – as accuracy of the data being kept on the system will be measured as part of quality monitoring.
- Liaising with customers in a professional manner, in turn, building a rapport with them.
- Participation in review meetings, training courses and coaching sessions to help enhance each individuals’ skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have great listening skills and attention to detail to ensure the customer receives accurate information.
- Be aware of the brand and hold the customer in high regard with all given tasks
- Computer Literate – Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Good Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Educated to GCSE Level or Equivalent (5 GCSE passes at D or above)
What’s on offer?
- A basic salary ranging from £21,000 to £23,000 (depending on experience) with a further annual salary increase.
- Annual bonus (based on company/personal success)
- Car Leasing/Purchase Scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- On-site facilities à heavily subsidised gym, restaurants, free hot drinks
- Sports and social subsidised gym membership
- Free Parking
- Holiday purchase scheme
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.