Are you looking to get into the main dealership network? Do you have at least 6 months experience working on passenger cars as a Motor Vehicle Technician or Tyre Technician?
If so, I have a fantastic Fast-Fit Technician position based in Guildford for a phenomenal prestige dealership. They are happy to consider someone from an independent background or from the likes of Kwik Fit or Halfords wanting to progress their career.
If successful you will find yourself working for a company that are very good at looking after their staff, as a result they have a low staff turnover and great workshop comradery!
This role will include;
- Inspections to determine preferred repair action for repairing tyres and tubes
- Removing and replacing worn and damaged tyres with correctly identified and new tyres
- Completing a vehicle health check whilst the customer is waiting
- Carrying out basic repairs on brake repairs including replacement discs and pads as well as changing brake fluid
- Car Safety assessments
- Balancing of tyres and wheels, including wheel alignment
- Replacing battery, exhausts and suspension components as and when required
- Recharging Air conditioning
- Ensure that work is always to the highest standard as you seek to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction
What we need from you…
- Experience working as a Vehicle Technician or Tyre Fitter, ideally with at least NVQ Level 2
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets would be an advantage
- Great team player and communication skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
What can you expect in return?
Additional £1,500 on top (overtime paid at time and a half for Saturdays worked)
£6,000 in bonus on top
Hours: Monday – Friday (8:00am – 5:30pm)
Saturdays 1 in 4 (8am – 1pm)
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.