Are you a Senior or Diagnostic Technician looking for your next challenge?
Look no further…
A beautifully presented dealership in Watford is looking for a Diagnostic Technician to join their team. You will find yourself working with a great bunch of people, within an automotive group that will build your career seriously, providing you with opportunities across their group. They will also encourage you to undertake all relevant training with the brand and progress you through each level supporting you in gaining the next level up.
The role will include:
- You will be responsible for carrying out the more complex diagnostic work as well as routine servicing and repairs when needed
- To ensure all work is completed in the set manufacturer time scales and promote first time fix
- Ensure that work is always to the highest standard as you seek to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction and repeat business
- You will be able to recognise and report on vehicle and component serviceability with an emphasis on customer and public safety as you minimise costs for the customer
- Delivering exceptional customer service whilst adhering to manufacturer guidelines
- Ensuring deadlines and targets are met regularly to maximise productivity rates
- Liaise with Workshop Controller, Service Advisors, Service Manager and Aftersales Manager
- Maintaining high productivity rates ensuring maximum profitability for the company through the hours sold, which will in return be reflected into your monthly salary packet
- Maintain excellent time management to ensure a quality of service to all customers
What are we looking for?
- You will need to be working as a Senior, Diagnostic or Master Technician currently, main dealer experience is preferred but if in doubt please apply and I will still call you
- You will need to hold Full NVQ Level 1,2 and 3 or equivalent Motor Vehicle Technicians qualifications
- A MOT testing qualification is desirable but this isn’t essential
- A full valid driving licence
What you will receive:
- A basic salary between £27,000 – £33,000 depending on experience with £38,000 OTE!
- You will be working a 40-hour week with Saturdays on a rota basis
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Car purchase discounts
- Pension scheme
- Fantastic progression and development opportunities
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.