Would you like to work for a group that places their colleagues needs at the heart?
Our established client is recruiting a Car Sales Executive for their fantastic dealership in the heart of Wiltshire. This is truly a great opportunity for an individual who wants to take on board some training, and progress into a more senior role in the future.
- Using a planned sales process to achieve maximum sales and profit from different opportunities.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer care is given and work towards improving the company’s CSI ratings.
- Selling motor vehicles in accordance with targets set by the Sales Manager whilst adhering to company and manufacturer guidelines
- Delivering excellent customer care ensuring that customers are happy with their purchase and building your client base with recommendations of repeat business
- Canvassing and prospecting for new business, face to face and over the telephone
- Using highly effective influencing skills you will ensure that customers are informed of and shown all available options, extras, accessories, extended warranties and other value-added products as well as part-exchanges and methods of vehicle funding
- Detailing vehicle appraisal and suggesting valuations to the Sales Manager
What we’re looking for:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Premium brand experience desirable, but not essential
- An individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Confidence and comfort when advising clients
What’s on offer:
- A basic salary of up to £15,000 with an OTE of £45,000
- Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 6:30pm and the weekend on a rota basis
- Company Car
- Comprehensive personal development plan
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted shopping
- 30 days holiday
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.