An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive in Guildford…
Are you currently looking for a position with multiple benefits working for a prestige brand?
Our prestigious client in Guildford is after a Sales Executive to join their amazing team. This would be working a great company providing you with the right support to get on with your day to day tasks.
- You will be selling new and used cars to individuals
- Finding out what the customer is looking for and advising them what car meets their needs
- Keeping yourself up to date with the latest cars and making sure you are educating yourself on all products sold.
- Marketing and promoting vehicle add-ons such as Finance and Insurance Protection
- Demonstrate vehicles to clients, explaining the features and go on test drives
- Negotiate terms and conditions with prospective clients
- Meeting customers face to face and being able to hold sales discussions about cars with them
What we require from you
- As a car sales executive you should have an in interest in cars
- Selling and customer service skills
- Great with negotiating, as this is an integral part of your job role. Being able to close a deal making sure that you haven’t missed anything during the sales process.
- Good telephone manners
- You must have a smart appearance, being able to dress appropriately for the role, looking smart and presentable.
- Full UK drivers licence is required to be able to take customers on test drives.
- Good with figures, being able to calculate numbers within a reasonable time. This will help you when talking to customers and dealing with payments, or talking about payments in general.
- You must have impeccable listening skills, being able to communicate properly with customers is vital.
- Confidence must shine through you, having a friendly and positive attitude is something we look for as this adds to your personality and makes you a successful Sales Executive.
- Previous experience is desirable in this instance, if you have worked at a dealership or are currently in a position looking for a new challenge… apply now!
Salary and Benefits
You will be required to work Monday – Saturday and working Sunday on a rota basis
Earning a basic salary up to £15,000 with an OTE of £35,000 + Car included!
- 24 days’ holiday for full time employees (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension & Life assurance
- Staff Car Leasing scheme – The ability for employee’s and their family members to get fantastic lease deals (which includes no deposit) on selected models
- Discounts on new and used cars and bikes
- Discount on parts and servicing
- Discounts with a number of high street retailers
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.