A vibrant dealership is currently recruiting for an experienced Car Sales Executive to join their driven sales team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop and expand their sales skills within a successful dealership. I would advise to apply immediately for considerations, interviews will be commencing soon!
The role includes:
- The first point of contact to customers coming into the showroom and delivering the highest quality of customer service
- You will be responsible for listening to customer requirements and added features they are looking for with the vehicle they are looking to purchase
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers and clients
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Liaise with Sales Manager and Business Manager in a professional and friendly manner
- Negotiating contracts, packages, terms of agreement as well as price, cost, delivery with buyers and managers
- Arranging test drives
- Keeping up to date with stock lists and ordering new/used cars when required
- Selling accessories and aftersales service
- Hitting and exceeding your monthly sales target
- Completing general ad-hoc duties such as checking quantity of stock, general emails, telephone calls etc
What are we looking for?
- Main dealership experience as a Car Sales Executive is necessary for this position
- A driven individual with the passion to sell
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- FCA Accreditation
- Committed to hitting targets and deadlines
- Proven track of excellent sales numbers
- A presentable and professional individual
- Effective time management
- Strong negotiation skills and good eye for detail
- Full Driving Licence
What will you be rewarded with?
- A basic salary of £15,000 with an OTE of approximately £35,000 UNCAPPED
- You will be required to work Monday to Sunday on rota basis (45 hours)
- Company car will be provided
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.