Based in Eastbourne my client currently requires a Car Sales Executive to join their team which have been described as friendly, approachable and positive. Representing a volume brand which has an increasing market share in a somewhat uncertain market, your hard work will be rewarded with a very generous commission structure as well as a number of other benefits which are not seen in other dealer groups. I would love to give you more information so please get in touch.
- Delivering excellent customer care ensuring that customers are happy with their purchase and building your client base with recommendations of repeat business
- Using highly effective influencing skills you will ensure that customers are informed of and shown all available options, extras, accessories, extended warranties and other value added products as well as part-exchanges and methods of vehicle funding
- Canvassing and prospecting for new business, face to face and over the telephone
- Selling motor vehicles in accordance with targets set by the group
- You will also be responsible for purchasing stock
Who we are looking for
- Experience working in a car sales environment is preferred
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
- Ability to efficiently work under pressure
- Presentable and well groomed
- Computer literate
What’s on offer?
Excellent opportunity for progression
Hours; Monday – Saturday (with a day off in lieu), 2 Sundays per month (5.5 day working week) 8:30am – 6pm. No late nights.
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.