I absolutely love working with this company, they genuinely love what they do and they do it exceptionally well. They are looking to expand their team, so they require a Car Sales Executive to join their beautiful dealership in Bognor Regis. They have plenty of walk-ins and enquiries and will give you full support to achieve your short term and long-term goals, this includes moving up the ladder. They would also consider a Trainee Sales Executive for this dealership. If you are professional, ambitious and would like to excel in sales then please apply.
Your role will involve…
- Selling motor vehicles in accordance with targets set by the Sales Manager whilst adhering to company and manufacturer guidelines
- Delivering excellent customer care ensuring that customers are happy with their purchase and building your client base with recommendations of repeat business
- Canvassing and prospecting for new business, face to face and over the telephone
- Using highly effective influencing skills you will ensure that customers are informed of and shown all available options, extras, accessories, extended warranties and other value added products as well as part-exchanges and methods of vehicle funding
- Detailing vehicle appraisal and suggesting valuations to the Sales Manager
Who we are looking for:
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Ability to efficiently work under pressure
- Previous proven ability in car sales is ideal but not essential
What’s on offer?
£12,000 basic (for a trainee to begin with you will be on a higher basic salary)
£45,000 – £60,000 OTE (uncapped)
Fuel (Business and Personal)
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.