Quick progression, fast-paced environment and fantastic earning potential!
This is a great opportunity for an individual that is looking to progress further in a PRESTIGE working environment where they will most definitely fit right in and have the potential to develop in terms of their career and their earnings.
A multi-award-winning company with more than 40 years of passion, hard work and innovation that has led to its success. They believe having people at the core of their strategy is integral for the triumphs of any company.
Our client is recruiting a Car Sales Executive for their fantastic dealership in Basingstoke!
- Using a planned sales process to achieve maximum sales and profit from different sales opportunities.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer care is given and work towards improving the company’s CSI ratings.
- Selling motor vehicles in accordance with targets set by the Sales Manager whilst adhering to company and manufacturer guidelines
- Delivering excellent customer care ensuring that customers are happy with their purchase and building your client base with recommendations of repeat business
- Canvassing and prospecting for new business, face to face and over the telephone
- Using highly effective influencing skills you will ensure that customers are informed of and shown all available options, extras, accessories, extended warranties and other value-added products as well as part-exchanges and methods of vehicle funding
- Detailing vehicle appraisal and suggesting valuations to the Sales Manager
- Previous experience working as a Car Sales Executive.
- An individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer liaison skills
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £15,000 with the potential to earn an OTE of £44,000.
- Hours – 5 days a week, with 8 days a month off (1 in 2 weekends)
- 23 days Holiday
- Progression within the company through training and development programmes
- Good work-life balance
- Fantastic bonus potential
- Supportive management and team members
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.