An absolutely beautiful dealership situated near Chichester, is looking for a Business Manager to join their lovely team. They are looking for someone who wants to progress their career, continually looking to expand on their current skill set to be the best version of themselves. Working in this stunning prestige hub you will have full responsibility for the departments finance and insurance sales, ensuring high performance in all areas.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Looking after a team of 8 Sales Executives ensuring that targets are achieved
- Ensuring every customer is offered a finance opportunity consistently achieving 100% referral
- Use approved sales prospecting and customer follow up system to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Develop a full knowledge and understanding of all franchise and competitive products
- Complete accurate and timely administration ensuring that proofs are obtained prior to release of any vehicle
- Be proactive in maintaining professional standards of personal and dealership presentation
- Ensure all cleared funds due to the company are received in a timely manner prior to the release of any vehicle
- Keep self and department updated with the FSA compliance assessment, working within the insurance code of business guidelines
- To ensure that all customer queries and complaints are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Regular update reporting to the management teams
Who we are looking for:
- The client would consider someone looking to take the next step up in their career
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Possess excellent management skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
- Be able to efficiently work under pressure
What’s on offer?
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.