Our outstanding client is seeking a Business Manager to join their beautiful and modern dealership located in Cambridge. At this dealership they have a professional, friendly and welcoming atmosphere where you can feel the “warmth” as soon as you step foot through the doors.
This dealership is a part of an extremely successful and rewarding group where they give exceptional development opportunities to enhance your own career within high- end luxury to premium brands.
If successful, you will be working alongside a team of talented Sales Executives and managers with great ambitions.
The role includes:
- You will be responsible for the departments finance and insurance sales, including GAP, paint protection, warranties, and all other add on products in line with the manufactures set targets
- A key element in this role will be to ensure that Customer Satisfaction percentages are achieved and maintained
- Liaise with the Sales Manager to ensure implementation of marketing and active prospecting activities as per the business marketing plan.
- You also will have excellent customer care skills and will work closely with the Sales Executives to follow up customers ensuring that they are happy with their purchase
- Develop measures and actions to optimise the product mix in order to reduce the negative impact of product lifecycles on volume / profitability.
- Assist the Head of Business with the manufacturer’s sales strategy and its successful implementation.
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve unit sales, profitability, finance revenue, customer satisfaction, lead generation and quality objectives.
Who are we looking for:
- An experienced Business Manager/ Retail Manager/ Transaction Manager with a professional and positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of managing a team
- Ability to work to deadlines and achieve targets as set by the business and of course manufacturer
- FCA Accredited
- Full driving licence
What you will receive:
- A basic salary of £24,000, depending on experience with £50,000 OTE uncapped
- Excellent progression opportunities, including leadership courses
- Company car
- Company pension scheme
- Life Cover
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted Car Purchase Scheme
- Discounted Service/ Parts/ Bodyshop Scheme
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.