An exciting and brand new role has arisen at a very impressive and successful dealership based in North London. Our client is looking for a Bodyshop Administrator to prepare and maintain the customer bodyshop files and ensure the administration is dealt with efficiently. The ideal candidate will have previous motor industry experience and excellent administration skills. If you think you have the skills then please apply.
- You will be responsible for all administration duties for the bodyshop function including some receptionist duties, courtesy car diary control and customer call backs
- Ensure work is correctly invoiced and payment received, handling customer queries courteously and within company policy at all times
- Chase all aged general debtors for Bodyshop and document responses in line with JMG standards
- Prepare and carry out all aspects of banking on a daily basis
- You are expected to maintain up to date knowledge on Bodyshop procedures and developments, and be able to clearly communicate these to the customer
Who we are looking for?
- These tasks require excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail and a quality focus that is second to none
- The ideal candidate will be customer centric with ability to build rapport and relationships easily.
- You will need to be computer literate with an eye for detail.
What’s on offer?
They will be offering you a basic salary of £22,000 with an additional £3,000 on top in bonus, based on net department profit.
This will be working 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday, 1 in 3 Saturday’s 8am – 12:30pm.
This would be the ideal position for you, if you are looking for a company that will progress you. This particular role could lead into a Vehicle Damage Assessor position, which with time, commands an very good salary.
Please click APPLY and I will be in touch, happy to share the details of this position with you.
Here at HCP we value the desire to secure the right position, therefore if this positions is not quite the right fit, please visit our page for a list of the latest vacancies.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.