Our client, a well-established and successful automotive group based in the Canterbury, Kent area are looking for an Assistant Sales Manager to join their very busy and expanding business. As the Assistant Sales Manager you will be responsible for assisting the Sales Manager to motivate the team and further develop the business.
The role will involve…
- A large aspect of this role will involve handling and managing the F&I performance of the team. This will include the adds ons, such as GAP, paint protection and warranties as well as any others.
- Will be part responsible for a busy sales department in achieving and over achieving all sales targets within the business
- Maximising the sales and profitability of vehicles and associated products, you must possess and be able to demonstrate first class selling and marketing skills gained within the motor industry at a high level
- Managing a team of Sales Executives ensuring you get the best from each member of the team
Who we are looking for:
- You will be able to demonstrate leadership qualities, similar to that of a Sales Manager or highly competent Business Manager.
- If you are a Sales Controller, Business Manager or Transaction Manager you may have the right skills to apply.
- Be able to efficiently work under pressure
- The successful applicant will need to have proven success in their current/ previous role, as well as a stable career history.
- You can expect full support in the achievement of the highest performance standards and customer experience
What is on offer?
They will be looking to offer a basic of £25,000 with an OTE of £55,000 – £60,000. You will also be given a Company Car.
Monday – Saturday with a day off in lieu, Sundays are on a rota.
Want to find out more?
Please click APPLY and I will be in touch, happy to share the details of this position with you.
Here at HCP we value the desire to secure the right position, therefore if this positions is not quite the right fit, please visit our page for a list of the latest vacancies.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.